Wednesday 25 May 2011

Just wondering

i kept thinking thinking and thinking. so confused. actually nothing to worry about. Nothing? no! it is not nothing. such a big problem I guess. my life had been so so so complicated lately. many things to worry worry about. fikir pasal result, pasal tuh, pasal nih, pasal diri yang tak pernah terurus, pasal pasal all the pasals lah! feels like to crying :( but i"m not, saya dah besar, getting old from day to day(bukan tua macam nenek oke) dah tak boleh nanges dah. HEHE *fake. padahal still nanges lagi dan lagi. tak malu. budak kecik pun tak macam kamu lah!

cuti sampai empat bulan this sem. oh GOD! lame kot. planning nak keje, kumpul duit banyak banyak. then nak blik tuh, beli nih. will I get all of them???

Lot of things that i wanna write. tapi sayang, get blank suddenly. huh. Dear God, give me fresh mind pless. So I can kept write write and write. to improve my karangan actually. HEHE.
Oke, let me stop here first. then i WILL continue on my next post ASAP. INSYAALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment